GH Sustainability’s CEO, Douglas Marett, was honored to present at the Sustainability and Business Development conference held at Nupark Innovation today. There were a lot of great speakers presenting both concepts and practical examples of how SME companies can and do integrate sustainability and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into their business strategy and information dissemination.
Douglas presented on “How Sustainability and the SDGs are Changing the way Businesses Operate” (link to presentation), which emphasized drivers to incorporating the linkages of business to SDGs, and practical examples for SMEs to do so.
The Sustainability and Business Development Conference was supported by the Lean Landing project EU-North Sea Region.
Other presenter where:
- Jasper Steinhausen, CEO, Ouroboros
- Annabeth Aagaard, Director of Center for Business Development, Aarhus University
- Bent Hübertz, KLS PurePrint
- Johan Larsen, Danish Advanced Manufacturing Research Center
- Valdemar Satoshi Rojle Christensen, UNDP’s SDG Accelerator